Isn’t it hell of a confusion to decide which society is the best! These days too many new residence societies are emerging and everyone claims to be the best. Other than few famous names such as Bahria Town and GULBERG, we can’t really rely on anyone… can we? So many fraud examples are there to scare us from making an investment. Also when it comes to business, we are either putting all our money in the drain or luck has knocked our door.
I wonder how many people get looted just because they trust the decent looking humans who convince them with their words. With the out of the world promises imagine how lifetime savings are blown away with just a signature.
Though we can’t blindly trust any agent few things must be considered before making any decision
- They have been working in Real Estate for a quite a long time.
- Check out the successful transactions and the feedbacks of their previous clients.
- Their contact details, be it online or offline should always be available and so should be the responsive rate.
- They should definitely be affiliated with a registered office or should be registered by themselves.
- They should have in-depth information of the real estate industry.
- Must supply your real estate needs as their utmost priority.
- They should guide properly for your transactions.
I myself live in Gulberg Islamabad. My real estate agent belongs to their own sales office. I was very much convinced before making any decision. The sales agent introduced me to other property holders of Gulberg Islamabad who were also happy with their decision. His confidence and terms with the clients was a source of encouragement for me.
I really hope that this is the attitude and certainty every other society and real estate dealer practices.
Good Luck to all those who are investing soon!