Living the life you deserve

The unmatched stature of Gulberg Islamabad as the complete new lifestyle within the capital is a master in town planning and development. Across Pakistan, Gulberg Islamabad is by far the best-incorporated community that has been planned to maintain a balance between quality of life & living the factors of development & functionality.

Living a luxury lifestyle means enjoying the best the world has to offer. It is a lifestyle that encompasses all areas of life, from the environment to the highest standards of living. Gulberg Islamabad showcases such a lavish life by comprising in itself luxury farmhouses, smaller residential units, sports, and socializing clubs, malls 5-star hotels and a lot more with a  complimentary peaceful green environment.

Green Living

Gulberg Islamabad society is based on the philosophy of green and serene environment. Here a great emphasis has been placed upon natural and clean surrounding to keep human being healthy and to maintain the natural habitat. Therefore the 80% of the land of the farmhouses is to grow trees, plants and flower plants, whereas the solid building structure is limited to be built on the other 20% and this has been developed and maintained as a society law. Further to maintain this cause Parks, Lakes and Green belt network has been sustained. These features of Gulberg Greens, distinguish Gulberg Islamabad from other societies

Five Star Hotel

80% Green Area

Lake

Cinema

Iconic Malls

Quality Dining

Sustainable Approach To Life

The only destination for supreme living in Islamabad

Guaranteed 100% increase in value within a year

Contact Us

Make an Enquiry or contact our support staff